Friday, February 17, 2012

The End of All I Love

Haven't written anything in a while, mostly because this semester has been a little more crazy than I thought it would be. I've also had a problem with remembering my dreams lately, possibly because I haven't been writing what I do remember down. I just woke up from a dream that I'm going to try my best to describe. It was like multiple dreams infused into one but I will break them up.

***
Dream One
I was at a sporting even for my college team, which I just now realized was basketball. We were cheering them on when we heard that a special guest was coming. It turned out to be Peter Chao, who is a pretty popular YouTube celebrity. I started talking to him but he kept getting mobbed by the crowds of people. At the end, everyone started leaving except for me and a few other people. While we were talking, Peter showed up and was hanging out with us. I don't know what we were all talking about, but I remember it being the most awesome night I had ever experienced. We ended up talking and joking around until 4 AM when the basketball team came in to get ready for a 6 AM practice. We all exchanged info to stay in touch and went our separate ways.

Dream Two
My grandfather's brother was standing at the window in my grandfather's house. He was doing something, I think playing guitar, and my dad turned to me and said "he's going to die soon". I was a bit shocked and then he explained to me that he had cancer and he was about to lose his battle. We later found out that he died. I got dressed for the funeral but didn't have a good black shirt. We drove to the funeral place and when my dad saw what everyone else was wearing he sent me brother inside and took me to the store to get a new shirt. When we got there, I somehow ended up with a new phone that the guy sold to us for a cheap price. The only thing wrong with it was that someone had inscribed some creepy Satan worshipping quote on the back of it. It ended up having some connection to Satan who said that I would have to solve all of his riddles in a certain amount of time or I would be killed and brought to hell. He also said that I could tell some people about this, if they believed me, but he would most likely kill some of them. I decided to mostly keep it to myself. At random occasions, he would drag my soul to hell, leaving my body unconscious. I don't know exactly what happened down there, but I do know that it was horrifying. I don't remember much else from the dream, but I remember waking up in the middle of the night, thankful I was alive and that it was all just a dream.

Dream Three
I think after I woke up from my other dream, I fell asleep into this one. I was talking to my dad and he told me he was going to kill himself. I tried to stop him, but I couldn't. I think him and my uncle decided to kill themselves together. I found myself sitting on the stoop of my grandfather's house not knowing what to do. I felt as though everyone around me was dying. There was a sense of being completely alone in the dream, except for my cousins. I was wondering what I was going to do. Everyone was gone and I had no where to go. Eventually, my dad and my uncle came back from wherever they were, drunk. I was relieved, though I still felt uneasy because my dad didn't seem like himself. We went inside the house, where I was explaining to my cousins about how I hung out with Peter Chao and how we were friends. I tried to message him but he didn't want to message me back. I eventually gave up, but that's all I remember.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment