Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lovin, Touchin, Squeezin

Can't remember too much of this dream, other than that I hated it.

***
Something happened where I was with my girlfriend, but I think we were older cause she had a son or something. We were in love and a happy family together. One day though, she was leaving for a vacation somewhere, and she told me she was breaking up with me because she didn't want to cheat on me. She left, and I knew she was going to have sex with some other guy. I was so furious, but there's nothing I could do about it. The rest of the dream was me, living a normal life, but at times realizing that everything we had was over. I broke down into tears a few times during the dream, and everything felt so real, yet surreal in the "reality", if that makes any sense. It was just a horrible feeling. I remember watching Harry Potter or something and thinking "Oh! She would love this part of the movie..." and then realized we weren't together anymore. Later on, her mother called me and told me she had died and wasn't coming back, but I knew this was a lie. I had felt so betrayed and I knew that she had just been using me for something. I couldn't get the thought of her and that other guy out of my mind. The next thing I remember in my dream, I was running around some market place, full of rage, shooting random people with a shotgun. I wish I hadn't done that, and instead had enough lucidity to go and find the bastard and kill him. I woke up feeling horrible, depressed, and angry at a man who didn't exist. I fantasized about killing him for the rest of the day, but there was nothing I could do about it, other than tell myself it was only a dream.
***

I also had this song stuck in my head, I think I "heard" it in the dream.

1 comment:

  1. I also hate dreaming "the future". Especially ones involving kids I don't have yet or dramatic twists to my personal life

    ReplyDelete