Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Kill Who You Love

I don't remember much about these dreams, but I remember very specific parts that stuck with me. I felt the need to get them down though. I'll write as much as I can about them. I don't know if they were part of one dream or broken up, but I'm going to break them up into different stories anyway.

***
Dream One
Recently, I've been working at a thrift store that my family decided to open. Some man gave us some katanas that he wanted us to sell for him, though I wasn't there when he brought them in so I don't know what he looks like. In my dream, he showed up at my house, asking for a percentage of the money. We told him that we hadn't sold them yet, but as soon as we did we would let him know. He went crazy and pulled out a gun on us. He then picked up my baby cousin and ran out the door. I ran into my room, went under my bed, and pulled out my airsoft gun (this gun is in a lot of my dreams for some reason) before chasing after him. Outside, I pointed my gun at him and yelled "Freeze! Or I'll shoot!". He looked scared and immediately started firing at me, with the bullets only grazing me. I chased after him, but he jumped in his car and drove away. At that point, the police showed up and I dropped my gun on the ground and explained what happened. They checked my gun to see it wasn't real and then let me go. They continued whatever they were doing to help get my cousin back, but I decided to go after the man on my own. I don't remember exactly what happened next in the dream, but I think I went after him and killed him, saving my baby cousin.

Dream Two
I was at my school, I believe, but it was like some festival was going on. There was this girl there and she was pretty much stalking me. I think at one point we were friends, but she wanted more than that, and I was with my girlfriend. There was something going on late at night, where I went into this really scary forest. She followed me there and I told her that I didn't want to be friends with her anymore. She got really angry and then turned into this giant hideous monster. As she was attacking me, two other guys showed up to help. We managed to kill her but as she died, this golden dust fell from the sky and formed into an egg. The egg was mass produced somehow and was going to hatch into more of those monsters. I don't know much else about the dream, but I remember feeling a sense of sorrow killing her, like we had once been great friends or in love. I remember looking at her lifeless body and the whole thing felt very morbid.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment