Sunday, April 24, 2011

Kissing Girls

Weird dream last night. Felt something about it though, don't know what. Felt like my life was in danger the whole dream.

***
This started off with me playing baseball with some friends at a local park (weird, because I haven't played baseball in a while and today I actually spent most of my day playing a baseball game on PlayStation with my cousin) and I remember it being really early and me getting back into the car and driving home. When I got home there was some girl there washing dishes. I remember talking to her and looking into her eyes. It was like the whole world revolved around her eyes like I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. Then I got the feeling like she wanted me to kiss her, so I did. After that we were both walking into my basement to get something and she fell over and died. I held her and tried to help her but it was no use. I think I saw a glance of hades (like the one from Disney's Hercules, except a bit more scary) like he had done this for some reason.

After that, I found myself at the beach. Something may have happened before this, but I couldn't remember. I saw a girl that I know and she was upset that a football she was playing with got taken away by the waves. I tried to go after it but was continuously knocked around by huge waves (which whenever I have a dream involving the ocean or waves they are usually so big that I cannot escape or I almost drown and it's a terrifying feeling). I remember just holding my nose as a huge wave would crash and take me under water and I struggled to breath. Eventually I found some stairs or something that I could go under where the waves wouldn't get to me and there were just little pools of water that I had to swim through. I eventually found the football as well and swam back through the pools to the girl. She was swimming around in one of the pools and I gave her the football and she was really happy. The next thing I know I was looking into her eyes and everything felt weird again, like something I can't explain. We ended up making out in the water, but at that point I realized it was a dream. I felt a little "glitch" in my dream and didn't want to mess with it in fear of waking up. Next thing I know, I woke up in a bed with a girl. I don't know if it was the game girl from the beach or someone different though. I also remember feeling like someone was plotting something against me and that they were outside of the apartment we were in, but before I could do anything I woke up.
***

1 comment:

  1. I'm back with more music! Had some issues but all good now!

    Good to be back reading your crazy thoughts!

    ReplyDelete