Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Consume Everything

So, I had a pretty long day, and just got back from seeing Sucker Punch (which is now officially my favorite movie of all time) but I did have a pretty cool dream last night. I had two, but can only remember one now. If the other comes back to me, I'll edit this post.

***
I was in a parking lot in my friends car outside of the college I recently got accepted into, and I'm transferring over from my two year school. I was talking to him about something, and then I went inside for an interview. Inside, I was given a test to take, and sent upstairs to a cafeteria on a balcony. I found an empty table, and started doing my test, when a student approached me and started bothering me. I don't know what he was saying, but I know at one point he stole my bag and hid it from me. I said something like "what are you, two?" and he said something stupid back, but I just let my anger settle and moved to another table. I thought that it might have been part of my test to not get angry at people like that, but when I moved someone else started harassing me too. Eventually someone came up to me and said I had a gift like most people accepted into this school, and when something like that happened, I was supposed to destroy them. Then they lead me through consuming them, making me grow stronger. The power felt amazing. And I was shown a grid with how my power would grow with each consumption. But then I woke up.
***

1 comment:

  1. Eat everything! Come check me out, alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete