Sunday, March 13, 2011

Normal

Nothing too unusual last night, mostly fragments I can't remember, but I did have one short dream so I have to record it.

***
I was with my girlfriend, her mom, and her sister in a therapy session. Her sister was crying and the therapist was talking to my girlfriend and her mom about something, but I really don't remember what. I was there but not really acknowledged. Eventually the therapist said something like "why don't you comfort her? She's been crying this whole time." and her mom held her and ran her hand through her hair. Then I remember leaving and being in the backseat holding hands with with my girl.
***

Again, nothing really interesting, but I'm going to record everything I remember.

1 comment:

  1. interesting that this dream forced you into a position of mere spectatorship. I'm no therapist, though. Just find it curious

    ReplyDelete