Friday, March 25, 2011

My Girl

Last night had two dreams involving my girlfriend, possibly because me and my friends had an entire day for her yesterday. But there was plenty of weird stuff going on in these dreams, so enjoy.

***
Dream One
I was at my great grandparents house in Florida, and there were a lot of people outside who live here in New York. Recently, we had a funeral in Florida and it seemed like that in the dream, so I'm going to assume that's why we were all there. One of my aunts came up to me and said my girlfriend was missing back home, because she ran away after punching her little sister in the face. I got worried so I called her a few times, but she didn't pick up. I was panicking, and some stuff was happening (I don't remember what, I just know stuff happened), and I think I eventually ran back to my house. When I came home, she was in my room laying under a blanket on my floor, and I asked her what happened, but it turned out nothing was wrong. And the only other thing I remember was playing Monster Rancher 2 (a PSOne game) and getting further than ever with her...yeah...

Dream Two
This dream was really weird...I woke up and turned on my computer, and was browsing a webcam site and I kept seeing people banging on webcam. I heard people running around outside my bedroom, and when I looked I saw my brother trying to peek in, then I heard him unlocking the door. I was trying to close all of my tabs and my girlfriend came in and asked what I was doing on the computer. I don't know what I said, but then she wasn't there anymore, and my brother was. This confused me in the dream, and sometimes this happens to me, where I can't remember who I love, and I think I love someone else, but don't want to. So because my girlfriend was there a second ago, but it was now my brother, I thought I was in a relationship with him (yeah...) but I didn't want to be, and I felt lost and confused but couldn't remember that I had a girlfriend. But, then I woke up, and everything was normal again and I sent a text to my girl reminding her how much I loved her.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment